Saturday, November 2, 2019

Ayodeji Awosika sent me here

Ayo's YouTube channel was discovered by me accidentally when I couldn't read a Medium piece he wrote online because the website said I had 'reached my limit' of free articles. So I looked up his name to find something else I could read by him, because the title had piqued my interest and I was curious. Instead of an article, I found he had recently started a YouTube channel where he shared motivational ideas; self-help inspiration and instruction based on his own life experiences.

That's all. I just wanted to share that because I haven't written (except for notes and letters and in my health diary occasionally) for a year and because of Ayo (pronounced 'IO', nickname of Ayodeji Awosika) I have finally started thinking about coming back and writing again. And I do have a lot of interesting work and education stories to write about, it's just about choosing something and doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment